MUSICAL GUESTS JOIN ACTRESS VIVICA A. FOX AND COMEDY LINEUP FOR GIRLS NITE OUT FOR LAUGHS COMEDY SHOW NOVEMBER 3
(Columbus, November 1, 2018) — Excitement is building as Saturday night brings the Girls Nite Out For Laughs comedy showcase to the SMG-managed Greater Columbus Convention Center for the first time. The host, actress Vivica A. Fox, will be joined by a lineup of female comedians, plus musical guests Ginuwine and Cincinnati native Tyshawn Colquitt, who is appearing on the 15th season of “The Voice” vocal competition television show.
“We are so excited to host Vivica A. Fox, Ginuwine and this comedy and musical lineup in our facility for a great night of comedy and musical entertainment,” said GCCC General Manager John R. Page.
Fox is an award-winning actress, producer, entrepreneur and author known for appearances on “Independence Day,” “Empire,” “Set It Off,” “Two Can Play That Game,” Kill Bill” and more. Fox has a new talk show, “Face the Truth,” that airs in Columbus on WTTE. Rhythm & blues artist Ginuwine, whose albums have reached double-platinum status, will be performing as a special musical guest.
In addition, the comedic and musical talent will include:
- Melanie Comarcho, who has appeared on the “Def Comedy Jam 25th Anniversary,” “The Jamie Foxx Show,” “The 33rd Annual NAACP Image Awards” and “Martin Lawrence Presents: 1st Amendment Standup.”
- Just Nesh is featured on “Kevin Hart Presents: The Next Level” and is known for her high-energy and easily relatable nature combined with a smart and sharp sense of humor.
- Kelly Kellz, a graduate of Central State University in Ohio, has worked with comedians ranging from Mike Epps to the legendary Dick Gregory at Caroline’s on Broadway.
- Divine Martino is an on-air personality, or “SheJay,” for Radio One on Magic 95.5.
- DJ Lucci of “The D.L. Hughley Show” will also provide musical entertainment for the evening. Designed as an evening of comedy and special musical guests featuring and appealing to women, tickets for the November 3 event in Battelle Grand are available at the GCCC Guest Services Center from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. through Friday. The box office will be open on the day of the show from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturday. Tickets are $99.50 for VIP seating and $55.50, $49.50 and $39.50 for reserved seating. There is a $2 facility charge per ticket. All tickets purchased for the rescheduled September show will be honored Saturday. The show is presented by the GCCC and entertainment promoter David, LLC.
Tickets are also available at:
- Lincoln Café, 740 E. Long Street
- Talib’s Shoes & Accessories, 1035 E. Champion Ave. near Livingston Avenue
- A Cut Above Barber Shop, 326 N. 20th St.
- www.ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster locations